Wednesday, March 23, 2005

YEAH for peaches!!

I caught her today, with the help of 3 others, AND got a halter on her, and walked her around. She did GREAT. I was alittle surprised it was so easy, but we have been visiting a lot lately, so that probably helps. They only have 3 halters at witter, so me and Marie went and bought some 3cord 1/2inch rope. And because the person that is supposed to show us HOW to make them isnt going to be here till atleast NEXT week, i taught myself how to do it with a chart that i found online. Yes I am very resourceful. Tomorrow I will go out after my lesson and play with her some more *gring* so exciting. She is doing so much better very quickly!

On a sad note, i didnt get AVC, i guess one of the girls decided not to leave (not graduating) so...bleh. Whatever, I'll live. Well till tomorrow....
kim~

No comments: