Monday, March 21, 2005

Peaches the cow.....the saga continues

So she got hurt really bad, so is terrified of people. Just figures! They put her back in with about 12 other heifers...exciting... so its really hard to do anything with her with all of them in there. All but 4 of them will fit in head ties, so atleast i can reduce the number i have to deal with. It took three of us to corner her the other day so that I could just pet her and show her i wasnt going to hurt her. It worked out ok. Not the way i would like to do it, but thats how i have to do it :(. anyways I am also on a quest to figure out what she will eat as treats. so far she will NOT eat the following: peeps, sugar cubes, gingersnaps, or Carbwell peanut butter bars. Not like i really blame her though. Hopefully our next session will go better :). I'll go see her wednesday, thursday, friday, and Sat. hopefully by then she will let me put a halter on her. We have to work quick! I only have till April 30th to have her walk WITH me on a lead and stop and go on my command.......so we shall see just how smart my cow is :)
kim~

No comments: