Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My two puppies....Edition #1 Sid


Sid is a 7 month old basenji whom I've Fallen in LOVE with. He is just wonderful. He follows me around everywhere. He is actually sitting under my chair right now ;). He will be living most of the next 9 months while I am back at school with Glo. She is the breeder and my friend. This way he can stay intact, have a show career, and I'd still be able to have him as my own after I graduate from my last year of undergraduate school *YIPPEEE**** Anyways he is adorable. He is doing great at the daycare. His first day was a little rocky, but he's gotten MUCH better since then. I really think he's starting to bond with me. Not so much with dew I'm afraid :(. Dewey is rather upset that Sid is CONSTANTLY looking for me, when I'm not there with him and dew. Like this morning on his walk, he WOULD NOT walk and kept trying to run back to the house, he did finally go to the bathroom however! Well here is my little boy *grin*

No comments: