Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I want a pair of Ratties

I'm so bored, so i've been looking up ratties. I've always wanted one, and since they should have atleast one friend i'd end up getting 2 or 3. Ever since I was in highschool I had wanted a rattie, but i've never been able to have one :(. When I worked at Pet Quarters there was this lady that brought in 6 ratties. They were the cutest, and EXACTLY what I want in a rattie, except they didn't have dumbo ears. I want a black (or very dark brown or gray) berkshire blazed dumbo eared rattie, and a black hooded rattie. Those are my favorites! They do have these "harley" type coats that you can get and they are SOO adorable, basically its a rat with long hair that looks like its been driving around on a motorcycle! Some day I will get myself a couple ratties. And until then i'll just look at pictures longingly.
kim~

No comments: