Sunday, April 17, 2005

Surprise b-day party for ME!

I haven't had a real birthday party (you know with friends and such) since i was like 12. She allowed me to have one friend over for a sleep over, but for the most part, no birthday part. And of course, me not wanting to offend one friend over the other, I didn't invite anyone. So, Amy, Dylan, Laura, Meg, Marie (her boyfriend came too), and the DEW :) got together and had a surprise birthday party for me. It was really nice. Me and Dew and Amy and Dylan went to Bugaboo. I had a FULL rack of ribs, they were sooo fucking good. I could eat ribs EVERY day ha! I never thought I would like them as much as I do. I had my first ones like 6 months ago, and now I am constantly getting them *grin*. Anyways so that was good. I'm glad they didn't have that freaking moose sing the song. I find birthday songs (especially at bugaboo) incredibly ANNOYING!

So we went back to Amy's place and everyone was there. They all bought me presents (i was very shocked..... i love presents) And of course we had a lot to drink (me especially...meg and dew decided it was fit that i should double fist drinks....some weird melon sour drink...that was from meg...and dew made me a dirty girl scout..ice 101 and chocolate milk YUM!)

All and all it was a very fun night :) And I'm so happy everyone came *grin* Not to mention the whole weekend that I got to spend with Dew. It had been 3 weeks, and I was SOOO happy to see him again. He is good.
kim~

No comments: