Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Back to school

I am officially back to school. Classes started yesterday and I am relatively excited :). I can't wait for the semester to get underway, because then before I realize it, finals will be fast approaching :). There is so much to do this semester. I am so glad that this is my last year. I am currently working on taking my GRE's. I bought the GRE book to teach you how to take the tests. I am so excited for Grad school, I just want to do it NOW! Yes I am impatient!

Sid gets neutered next week, and I have to make an appt. for masi to be spayed over October break. Dew and the "kids" will be coming up this weekend. I can't wait its been 2 weeks since i've been here for RA training. SO glad that is over! Gotta run to class for now. *poof*
kim~

No comments: